We are a leading company for BIM Modelling Services in the UK
Our BIM Modelling Key Points
BIM modelling services
Quick and accurate BIM modelling, saving you time and money. We follow the ISO19650/PAS1192 framework for fully coordinated 3D models.
BIM content creation
Manufacturers come to us for BIM models of their products that are usable by Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Specifiers, so, they won’t miss out on sales where BIM is a requirement.
BIM virtual reality walkthrough
Get 360-degree views of your project with our BIM virtual reality walkthroughs.
Our BIM modelling practices are designed to avoid clashes right from the very start of the project. So, you can avoid the headache of costly delays in the construction phase.
High-quality 2D drawings, ready for construction or tender phases. (Paragraph)
3D modelling from cloud point data
We use scan data for accurate 3D modelling. It gives us better reliability and quality assurance.
If you want BIM Modelling services in the UK, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your project with you and provide you with a free consultation.
What is BIM modelling?
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is the foundation of digital transformation in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
BIM or Building Information Modelling is a process for creating and managing information on a construction project across the project lifecycle. One of the key outputs of this process is the Building Information Model, the digital description of every aspect of the built asset.
Cost-effective BIM outsourcing for busy project managers
If you want fully coordinated and highly accurate BIM models and drawings, you’re in the right place
We are a UK-based BIM outsourcing partner dedicated to delivering accurate projects: on time, every time.
Why use our BIM Outsourcing?
- Outsourcing to us for BIM services means huge potential cost savings. Our Chartered Engineers work in collaboration with your team for a fast and seamless modelling phase
- With us, you get bespoke BIM modelling for effective clash detection and spatial coordination. It’s smooth sailing. From start to finish
- We’re in the UK and super responsive during your office hours
- We work closely with project managers and M&E consultants, integrating seamlessly with your team. And we’ll work directly with your end client if you want us to
- Our digital prototypes mean we sniff out clashes and coordination issues early on. Saving you an average of 30% of the total project cost
- We have a rigorous quality assurance process for super-accurate work
- Communication is key for us. It means we can respond quickly to your queries with a faster turnaround
- You remain in control of your designs and have full sight of your project with regular updates from us.