Solar Panel Design and Installation
Get in touch
Solar Panel Design and Installation Services
Solar panels are a great way to save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. But not all solar panels are created equal. That’s where we come in. We offer professional solar panel design and installation services that will help you get the most out of your solar investment.
What are solar panels?
Solar panels are devices that convert sunlight into electricity. They are made up of photovoltaic cells, which are made of silicon. When sunlight hits the photovoltaic cells, it knocks electrons loose from the silicon atoms. These electrons flow through an electric circuit, creating electricity.
Why should you get solar panels?
There are many reasons why you should get solar panels. Here are just a few:
- Save money on your energy bills: Solar panels can help you save money on your energy bills by generating electricity from the sun. The average solar panel system can save homeowners up to $20,000 on their energy bills over the course of 20 years.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Solar panels are a renewable energy source, which means they don’t produce greenhouse gases. By switching to solar, you can help reduce your carbon footprint and make a positive impact on the environment.
- Increase the value of your home: Solar panels can increase the value of your home by up to $15,000. This is because buyers are willing to pay more for homes that are energy-efficient and have solar panels.
How do we design and install solar panels?
We offer a comprehensive solar panel design and installation service. Our team of experts will work with you to design a solar panel system that meets your specific needs and budget. We will then install the system quickly and efficiently, and we will provide you with ongoing support to ensure that your solar panels are operating at peak efficiency.
What are the benefits of our solar panel design and installation services?
There are many benefits to choosing our solar panel design and installation services. Here are just a few:
- We are experts in solar panel design and installation: Our team of experts has years of experience designing and installing solar panel systems. We know the latest solar technologies and we can help you choose the right system for your needs.
- We offer a comprehensive service: We offer a comprehensive solar panel design and installation service. This includes everything from site assessment to system design to installation to ongoing support.
- We are committed to quality: We are committed to providing high-quality solar panel design and installation services. We use only the highest quality materials and we install our systems to the highest standards.
- We are affordable: We offer competitive prices on solar panel design and installation services. We are committed to making solar energy affordable for everyone.
If you are interested in solar panels, contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
Our Solar Panel design And Install Process
1. Site Meeting
We meet at your site and find out precisely what are your objectives and given the site parameters whether those objectives are likely to be feasible. We tour the site to determine the panel space and any surrounding obstructions and shading impacts. Take measurements of the ground or roof space. Most important we ask you to get the past year’s half hourly data from your electricity provider and the maximum power used in that year.
We are drone certified and able to scan any complex roof structures.
2. Design and Quotation
We do a series of designs to determine the optimum and produce a quotation and give you an idea of the likely output of the system and an approximate payback period. If the quotation is within your budget and is competitive we move to the next necessary step. The specification of the panels and inverters will be given at this point.
3. Structural Design and Calculations
Our engineering division will give you a separate quotation for doing a structural survey and calculations to prove the structural integrity of the building will not be compromised by the installation of the panels. This is a key safety step and cannot be set aside. The results of this survey may change the design of the panel installation. If there are any changes needed then the design is amended and a revised quote will be given.
A date will be arranged for the start of the installation and you will be given an expected duration to completion. Considerations will have been discussed at the original site meeting regarding the minimal interference to your work production. Generally, this is minimal.
This is an essential step so you know exactly what needs to be done should various events occur, it is detailed yet simple to understand. No project is finished until the stage is complete
We are a leading company for Solar Panel Design and Installation Services in the UK
Solar Panel Design
Solar panel design is the process of determining the size, type, and placement of solar panels on a roof or other structure. The design process takes into account the following factors:
- The amount of sunlight the site receives
- The size of the home or business
- The energy needs of the home or business
- The budget
Solar Panel Installation
Solar panel installation is the process of mounting and connecting solar panels to a roof or other structure. The installation process typically involves the following steps:
- A site survey is conducted to determine the best location for the solar panels.
- The solar panels are mounted on the roof or other structures.
- The solar panels are connected to the home’s electrical system.
- The solar panels are inspected to ensure that they are working properly.
Solar Panel Maintenance
Solar panels require very little maintenance. However, it is important to have the solar panels inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to ensure that the solar panels are producing the maximum amount of electricity.
Solar Panel Incentives
There are several government incentives available to homeowners and businesses that install solar panels. These incentives can help to offset the cost of solar panel installation.
Solar Panel Financing
There are several financing options available to homeowners and businesses that want to install solar panels. These financing options can help to make solar panels more affordable.
Solar Panel Benefits
There are many benefits to installing solar panels, including:
- Reduced energy bills
- Increased home value
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Renewable energy
- Government incentives
- Financing options
If you are considering installing solar panels, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable installer. Solar panels can be a great way to save money, reduce your carbon footprint, and increase the value of your home.