We are a leading company for Asbestos Survey Services in the UK
Our Asbestos Surveys Key Points
- Our asbestos surveys are conducted by experienced and qualified surveyors who will assess the presence and condition of asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) within your property.
- We offer two types of asbestos surveys: a management survey and a refurbishment/demolition survey, both of which are designed to identify the location, type, and condition of any ACMs within your property.
- Our surveys are non-intrusive and will not cause any damage to your property. However, if necessary, we may need to take samples of suspected ACMs for laboratory analysis.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive report detailing the findings of our survey, including a detailed asbestos register and recommendations for any necessary remedial action.
- Our survey reports comply with all relevant UK legislation and guidelines, including the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance HSG264.
- Our surveyors are fully trained and accredited by the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) and hold relevant certifications, such as the BOHS P402 certificate in Asbestos Surveying.
- We offer ongoing support and advice to help you manage any asbestos-containing materials identified during our survey, including guidance on safe removal and disposal.
At our surveying business in the UK, we understand the importance of identifying and managing asbestos-containing materials within your property. Our experienced and qualified surveyors use the latest tools and techniques to conduct thorough and accurate surveys, providing you with the information you need to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself, your family, and your employees.
If you want Asbestos Surveying services in the UK, please contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your project with you and provide you with a free consultation.
Asbestos Surveys in the UK
What is Asbestos?
Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral that was once widely used in building materials due to its strength, fire resistance, and affordability. However, asbestos is now known to be a carcinogen, and exposure to asbestos fibres can cause several serious health problems, including lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis.
Why do I need an Asbestos Survey?
If you own or manage a building that was built before the year 2000, it is likely to contain asbestos. Asbestos surveys are an important tool for identifying and managing asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) in buildings. By having an asbestos survey carried out, you can:
- Identify the presence of asbestos in your building.
- Assess the condition of any ACMs and identify any potential risks.
- Develop a plan for managing and removing asbestos from your building.
What is included in an Asbestos Survey?
An asbestos survey will typically include the following:
- A visual inspection of the building to identify any ACMs.
- Sampling of ACMs to confirm the presence of asbestos.
- Assessment of the condition of any ACMs and identification of any potential risks.
- Development of a plan for managing and removing asbestos from the building.
What are the benefits of having an Asbestos Survey?
There are several benefits to having an asbestos survey carried out, including:
- Peace of mind knowing that you have taken steps to protect your health and the health of your employees and tenants.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Reduced risk of litigation.
- Increased property value.
If you own or manage a building that was built before the year 2000, you should have an asbestos survey carried out as soon as possible.